APS Inmate Phone Service
The American Phone System (APS) offers the following features for inmate telephone services:
- Central organization for call processing
- Fully redundant equipment
- Internet-based application
- Blended debit and collect calls
- Call restrictions by usage and frequency
- User-friendly prepaid calling platform
- Customized prompts and notifications
- Emergency kill switch
- Inmate PINs (Personal Identification Numbers)
- Enhanced billing solutions for inmate telephone systems
- Voice prompts available in several languages
- 24-hour customer service
- Live call monitoring
- Live reporting
- Remote diagnostics and programming
- Inmate information is automatically imported
- Live call blocking over secure web interface
- Automated advanced payment system in real time
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Web seminars
Enhanced Billing Solutions for Inmate Telephone Systems
Friends and family can set up prepaid collect accounts for inmates to use simply by calling an APS customer service representative. Payments can be made by American Express Mastercard, Visa, Discover, check, PayPal or wire transfer.
Bank Card Collect
Even when collect billing agreements are not available with the phone providers, APS’s Bank Card Collect system allow direct billing to the credit card. This increases the facility’s revenue by connecting calls to cell phones and international destinations when there are no other payment alternatives.
International Collect Calling
NCIC provides a platform for APS for international collect calls. Thanks to direct billing agreements with major carriers, collect calls can be made to Mexico, Puerto Rico, Canada and the UK (England, Scotland and Northern Ireland). These calls are listed as usual in your APS call detail records.
ASP Inmate Phone Service
Contact Form: 337-232-1635Inmate Phone Calls. Learn more about Inmate Telephone Providers, Inmate Telephone Service or Contact Us. .
Search The Web:
Quote of the moment: “When you show yourself to the world and display your talents, you naturally stir all kinds of resentment, envy, and other manifestations of insecurity... you cannot spend your life worrying about the petty feelings of others” - Robert Greene