Encartele is a leading provider of inmate telephone services.
Information abou Encartele Inmate Telephone Service and Systems
Encartele offers an inmate communication system over VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), processing and routing calls using multiple data switching centers and networks. The system combines secure data management and access with higher system redundancy in a centralized solution.
All data and switching systems are contained in environmentally safe, secure centers connected to the Encartele network via data fiber network. The system can be managed centrally over the internet, so that it can be accessed wherever there is an internet connection.
The inmate telephone system allows users to access detailed call records, blocked and allowed number lists and to monitor live calls. With Encartele’s switching centers working in tandem, this reliable phone system can be useful not only for correctional facility staff, but also the FBI, ATF, US Marshall Service, etc.
- 3-way call detection
- Voice recording
- Live monitoring
- Call timing
- Programmable speed dial
- Multiple languages available
- Flexible scheduling for telephone service
- Call usage and frequency limits
- Free calls
- Tiered security access control
- Restricted call lists
- Allowed call lists
- Blended collect and debit calls
- Cover alerts
- Calling cards
- Prepaid calls
- PINs (Personal Identification Numbers)
- Auto PIN integration
- JMS integration
- Internet-based system management
- Internet-based recording and playback
- Internet-based reporting
- Internet-based service system
- Internet-based account management
- Customizable reports
- Visitation call recording and monitoring
Only authorized staff can access call recordings and data reports, which are stored off site in a secure location. In order to ensure that date is kept safe, Encartele data centers employ the following security measures:
- Multi-layer security control procedures
- Biometric fingerprint readers
- CCTV and alarm reporting, 24 hours a day
- Uninterruptible, redundant AC/DC power systems
- Raised flooring and HVAC redundant design air distribution for improved temperature control
- Smoke detectors both above and below the raised floor
- Double interlock, pre-action, dry pip fire suppression
Encartele’s Web Portal
Authorized staff have user-friendly access through the Encartele Web Portal to call details and recordings, useful in investigations. Users can also manage the facility by blocking or allowing certain phone numbers, switching phones on and off and adding or deleting users. The EnSight reporting system is integrated with the Portal, providing detailed call reports, online commission statements and other reports customizable depending on the facility.
For those who can accept and be billed for collect calls on their local telephone bill, collect calling is permitted through Encartele. In order to verify this, the Encartele system will perform several validation checks including:
- Verifying that the recipient can accept collect calls
- Verifying that the local telephone company can bill for collect calls
- Verifying that the recipient number is not blocked
- Verifying that the recipient number has not reached their billing limit
Prepaid collect accounts are also available to assist clients in limiting or controlling their call expenditures. This option also provides a solution for those who cannot normally accept collect calls. Clients can set up their prepaid collect account over the phone with one of our operators or through the website. Once the account is set up and a deposit has been accepted, users can start receiving calls.
Encartele’s prepaid collect accounts use the MinuteMizer program, providing bonuses for clients who deposit $40 or more at once. Bonuses are calculated by percentage, so the more you deposit, the more you can earn.
Prepaid Calling Card
Encartele also offers the option of prepaid calling cards.
- Sold directly to inmates via the correctional facility’s commissary, the prepaid calling cards are only valid through Encartele’s network and cannot be used outside the facility.
- Prepaid cards are available in several denominations (usually $5 or $10).
- Inmates can use prepaid cards to place calls to US and international phone numbers.
- All calls made with prepaid cards are still subject to Encartele’s screening systems which prevents calls to blocked numbers.
Encartele Contact Information
Website Contact Page: http://www.encartele.net/?page_id=473
Learn more about Inmate Telephone Providers, Inmate Telephone Service or Contact Us.
Search The Web:
Encartele Inmate Telephone Service
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)