Legacy Inmate Communications is a provider of inmate telephone services.
Any kind of large or small correctional facility in the United States, state, regional, county or municipal prisons, can benefit from the inmate telephone services from Legacy Inmate Communications. These services include:
- Fully automated inmate calls
- Customizable call reporting for administration and investigation
- PIN applications
- Inmate call and access control
- Live call monitoring
- Optional networking
- Higher rate of call completion leading to higher revenue
- Fewer blocked calls
- Local repair and site administration services
- Call recording
- Prepaid, collect calls and debit card billing options
- CLEC or otherwise blocked calls can be billed with Legacy Direct Billing
To see if your facility offers Legacy Inmate Communications services, visit their website and select Facility Name from the Prepaid Collect Calls service section.
- As most cell phone companies do not allow billing for collect calls or operator assisted calls, friends and family may need to set up a prepaid collect account in order to receive calls from inmates.
- Even home numbers often block collect calls through their Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC).
- Prepaid Collect accounts provide a means of controlling how much you spend on communications with an inmate.
How much does Legacy Inmate Communications cost?
- The minimum amount for prepaid collect services is $15 and all charges will be deducted from this amount upon completion of the call. An automated operator will notify you of your account balance every time you accept a call.
- When you first set up your account, you will be required to pay an Establishment fee. While this fee is separate from the minimum $15, you will not have to pay the Establishment fee again when you recharge your account.
- Rates for each call depend on the facility from which the call originates. Rate are quoted by the operator when you accept your first call, or if you would like to find out the rates beforehand, simply contact Legacy’s Prepaid Collect Customer Service Department at 888-PAY(729)-4326.
What happens when my account balance is too low?
- If you run out of funds in your prepaid account, the inmate’s call may not be forwarded onto your number. You can add more funds simply by visiting the website and entering your telephone number or by contacting us at 888-PAY-4326.
How do I pay?
- First set up a Legacy Inmate Communications prepaid collect account by calling 888-PAY-4326 or through the website. You can then pay over the internet with credit card or PayPal.
- It is also possible to pay with Western Union, Moneygram, cashier’s check or money order, but you must first set up the account by calling the 24-hour Customer Service Department at 888-PAY-4326.
- You can print out Western Union and Moneygram forms from their website or contact our Legacy Customer Care Professionals who can help you locate the nearest Western Union or Moneygram.
How long do I have to wait after I set up an account to start receiving calls?
- You can receive calls within 30 minutes of setting up an account through the website or by calling 888-PAY-4326 if you pay by credit card or PayPal.
- If you are paying by Western Union or Moneygram, you will receive a confirmation email or phone call acknowledging your payment and your account will be activated within one working day of receiving the payment.
- If you are paying by cashier’s check or money order, you will receive a confirmation email or phone call acknowledging your payment and your account will be activated within one working day of receiving the payment.
Legacy Inmate Communications Contact Information
Website Contact Form: https://www.legacyinmate.com/prepaid/contactus
Learn more about Inmate Telephone Providers, Inmate Telephone Service or Contact Us.
Search The Web:
Legacy Inmate Communications
Alabama (AL) | Alaska (AK) | American Samoa (AS) | Arizona (AZ) | Arkansas (AR) | California (CA) | Colorado (CO) | Connecticut (CT) | Delaware (DE) | District of Columbia (DC) | Florida (FL) | Georgia (GA) | Hawaii (HI) | Idaho (ID) | Illinois (IL) | Indiana (IN) | Iowa (IA) | Kansas (KS) | Kentucky (KY) | Louisiana (LA) | Maine (ME) | Marshall Islands (MH) | Maryland (MD) | Massachusetts (MA) | Michigan (MI) | Minnesota (MN) | Mississippi (MS) | Missouri (MO) | Montana (MT) | Nebraska (NE) | Nevada (NV) | New Hampshire (NH) | New Jersey (NJ) | New Mexico (NM) | New York (NY) | North Carolina (NC) | North Dakota (ND) | Ohio (OH) | Oklahoma (OK) | Oregon (OR) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Puerto Rico (PR) | Rhode Island (RI) | South Carolina (SC) | South Dakota (SD) | Tennessee (TN) | Texas (TX) | Utah (UT) | Vermont (VT) | Virginia (VA) | Virgin Islands (VI) | Washington (WA) | West Virginia (WV) | Wisconsin (WI) | Wyoming (WY)